MLSP offers specialist treatment for a wide range of developmental or acquired communication difficulties. Our friendly team is here to provide you comprehensive assessment and support for anything from mild voice issues, sharpening up your social skills to complex non-verbal communication challenges.
Following your initial assessment, we’ll discuss with you a treatment plan based on your needs, budget and preferences. Communication treatment depends on the nature of the problem. Treatment may involve individual sessions, group sessions, home programs, development or setting up of customised technology supports.
To best assist your day to day communication or maximise your progress, assistive technology might be useful or necessary. From modifying accessibility options on your smart phone, recommending Apps for daily practice to customising complex communication systems, we have your assistive technology needs covered.
Contact us for help with:
- Voice disorders
- Speech impediments
- Aphasia and other language disorders
- Social communication skills
- Information processing impairment
- Slurred speech/dysarthria
- Non-verbal communication
- Cognitive communication and memory impairments
- Literacy and reading difficulties
- Head and Neck cancer
- Key word sign
- Assistive technology or alternative communication options